If you want to transform your body, lose weight and get fit, there are a few rules that need to be followed in order to get results:
- Consume more calories if your target is to lose weight but increase muscle mass. Increase the carbs and the proteins you consume by including in your diet food such as white rice, pasta, whole grains and potatoes. Carbs help pump water and nutrients into the muscle tissue, thus enlarging them and making them more defined. Among the food which contains the largest amount of proteins we find: chicken, fish, turkey, veal, egg white, and milk.
- Train correctly! Limit your cardio and increase your body pump exercises. Do cardio 2 times a week for 15-20 minutes. Of course, this is if you’re set to become a muscle “force”. Do half cardio half body pump exercises if you just want to get fit.
- Rest! Rest is just as important as working out. Take a break of 4 days between workouts for the same muscle group, excluding abdomen and calves. Make sure you get at least 8 hours of sleep per night.
- Push yourself! Intensify each workout, as far as your limit is. Of course, do it wisely and make sure you get professional help when doing so to avoid hurting yourself.
- Spot your weaknesses! To get a balanced fit body you must first notice your weak areas and mainly target those, first. Work them the most. Do those areas at the beginning of the workout when your energy and enthusiasm is at its maximum.
- Get supplements! They’re a huge help when you want to get results faster. Creatine, protein concentrate, glutamine, fish oil or flax oil are only a few supplements which can help you achieve your ideal weight. L-Carnitine is awesome for burning fat. Ingest it at the beginning of the workout.