Whether you already have curly hair and just looking to tidy it up and make it look more in place, or you have straight hair and wish to change your look, here are 7 ways to do that, and without using a curler:
- If you already have curly or wavy hair, use hair cream for curly hair. It will make all the difference in the world and will leave your hair looking amazing. Simply rub some cream on your fingers and get your fingers through your hair.
- Try hair sprays based on water. It will give your hair shine and keep the curls in place all day. Use it before curling your hair, regardless of the method you use.
- To curl your hair or better define the curls if you already have them, use flexible curlers. You can find them at any major beauty store in any mall. And they’re not expensive either. After washing your hair and dry it half through with the towel, wrap it on flexible curlers and leave overnight. In the morning, after taking them off, don’t brush your hair. Just put your fingers through it.
- Perhaps, the most popular way to curl hair is by braiding it. Braid your hair in several braids (depending on how curly you want it), and leave overnight.
- You can also use your fingers to curl your hair. Part your hair in small strips and twist them using your fingers. Get them to stay in place using bobby pins. After doing all your hair, wrap it with a scarf and leave it like so for at least one hour. Your hair needs to be wet for this method to work. It doesn’t matter if it’s still wet after you unwrap it. Leave it to dry on its own.
- Another efficient way to curl your hair is by using strips of fabric. Just rip a shirt you don’t need any more in strips and use those strips to curl your hair. Part your hair in how many strips you wish depending on how curly you want your hair to be and wrap the strips on the pieces of fabric, and make a node. Leave your hair overnight or until dry.