Hair loss problems? Here are 8 of the most efficient natural remedies against hair fall:
- To improve the circulation of the skin on your scalp, rub it with concentrated nettle infusion. This is also helpful against dandruff. To strengthen the hair roots, after using the nettle infusion, damp your hair roots with horsetail tincture. To prepare the tincture, leave to macerate for 2 weeks 2 tablespoons of dry horsetail plant in 200ml of 70 degrees alcohol.
- Massage your scalp with olive oil every day, before jumping into the shower.
- Natural treatment with garlic and honey: 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of garlic (or onion) juice. Rub all the ingredients together and add a tablespoon of herbal shampoo. Apply the treatment on your scalp and hair and cover with plastic foil. Leave to act for 30 minutes and wash your hair with shampoo thoroughly. This treatment is to be made once a week for 1-2 months. The efficiency of this treatment increases if you alternate garlic and onion juice.
- Garlic and Castor oil treatment: Get 5 cloves of garlic and leave to macerate in 400ml of gas for 10 days. Mix a tablespoon of this mixture and combine it with 1 egg yolk and add a tablespoon of Castor oil. Rub the scalp with the obtained treatment and cover with a bandana for as long as you can bear. If it stains too much, wash your hair immediately. This procedure is to be used twice a week for a month.
- Beef marrow, alcohol and Castor oil: for this treatment you need 250g of beef marrow, finely chopped which you place in 2-3 tablespoons of water and boil for 20 minutes (add a few drops of water in the process if needed to prevent it from burning). Strain the liquid and mix with a tablespoon of 70 degrees alcohol, a tablespoon of Castor oil, and 1 egg yolk. Apply it on the scalp, cover your head with a bandana and leave overnight. In the morning, massage the scalp with olive oil and wait for 1 hour. Wash your hair with shampoo afterwards. Repeat once a week.
- Onion juice and alcohol: Mix 400g of onion juice with 100ml of alcohol. Use the mixture every day to rub your scalp.
- Mixture of nettle and other herbs: 20g of nettle leaves, 20g of burdock root, 20g of walnut leaves, 20g of rosemary and 20g of birch leaves macerated in 500ml of alcohol. This mixture strengthens the hair root and gives your hair shininess and flexibility.
- Chili tincture: fill a quarter of a small jar with chopped chili and fill the jar with alcohol. Leave to macerate for 12 days and then filter it. Keep the obtained liquid in a dark glass bottle in the fridge. Rub the hair roots one a day with a teaspoon of the liquid diluted with 2-3 teaspoons of water. Rub gently for 10 minutes.