Lose 3kg in 3 days with the cherries diet

573

This is one of the most efficient short and fast diets out there. Plus cherries are delicious. Who doesn’t enjoy a big bowl of cherries?

The fiber and antioxidants contained by the cherries are the perfect allies during a diet. There are numerous therapeutic treatments based on cherries, as are many beauty products.

In 100g of cherries there are only 55 calories.

They’re composed 70% of water and the rest of the 30% includes vitamins B6, B2 and B1, magnesium, bioflavonoids, ellagic acid, anthocyanins and melatonin.

They’re great for treating liver diseases, for people with low minerals, against fatigue, biliary diseases, anemia, and they also have sedative effect.

They stimulate immunity, they contain vitamin A, the fructose they contain are easily assimilated by people with diabetes, they balance the PH of the blood and they’re also useful for dry skin, if used as a mask.

Here’s how the 3 days cherries diet goes:

At breakfast consume 1 glass of cherries shake which can also contain banana and pineapple, and 1 teaspoon of maple syrup.

If you feel the need for a snack drink 1 cup of horsetail tea and 1 carrot.

At noon, drink 1 glass of cold water, 1 small salad of raw vegetables, 1 handful of cherries and 1 cup of chamomile tea.

At 4 o’clock, whether you feel the need for a snack or not, drink 1 cup of horsetail tea and a handful of cherries.

At dinner consume 1 glass of cold water, 1 portion of boiled vegetables such as spinach, carrots or potatoes, with olive oil, 1 cup of chamomile tea and a handful of cherries.

Repeat this for the next 2 days.

Throughout the diet, it is important to consume 2l of water/day.

This diet with not only help you lose 3kg or more, but will also help your body detox.

Read more
Lose 3kg in 3 days with the cherries diet

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here