Breasts are the most sensitive part of the female body. They undergo significant changes during pregnancy, diets and hormonal disorders. As a woman gets older, they tend to shrink and feel the effects of gravity more and more, as the years go by. How to keep them nice and firm?
– Choose a well-fitting bra and wear it every day to support your breasts.
– At the end of each shower that you do, rinse your breasts with cold water, but not too cold. Cold water instantly compresses blood vessels, stimulating circulation and improving cellular exchange, visibly strengthening the tissue.
What are the best natural beauty recipes breasts?
– For firmer breasts, take an infusion of 30g each of thyme and rosemary. Mix them together. Leave the mixture to cool, filter it and apply it on the breasts, leaving it on for 15 minutes. Rinse with cold water.
– Massage your breasts using circular motions with avocado or jojoba oil. Avocado regenerates and protects the skin due to its content rich in vitamins and is perfect for sensitive skin. Jojoba oil will leave your skin hydrated in depth and also silky smooth.
Adopt healthy habits such as: breast toning exercises every morning! These exercises help slow the breast ptosis:
1. Sit in front of a mirror and start waving your arms slowly up and down synchronously. You should feel your breasts slightly rising. Repeat the movement 10 times.
2. Get your palms together, at lips level, like you would pray, and then push your arms back and bring them back to front. Repeat the movement 20 times.
3. Stand up with your arms relaxed at the back, at buttocks level. Raise them slowly until you feel your breasts rise. Repeat 20 times
4. When you get the time, or before putting on a deep-cleavage dress, massage your breasts with an ice cube. You will certainly see the difference and feel them more firm.